This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WallyWorld offer

Took this at the local WallyWorld (Yakima, WA, USA)

$5.98, was $5.47

Full Size

Now that's what I call a rollback!
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

This rollback brought to you by the public educational system of the United States of America.

Comment

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
        This rollback brought to you by the public educational system of the United States of America.
        Please don't hate. Most of us have turned out just fine, thank you very much.

Back to the pic...perhaps someone just grabbed the first sign they could find and didn't pay close attention to the banner attached?
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Or it's a psychology experiment to see how many people would go for the rollback deal without paying attention to the fact that it rolled back uphill...
          "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
            Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
            Please don't hate. Most of us have turned out just fine, thank you very much.
            Oh, I don't hate. It's a waste of energy for no good reason. And I was part of that educational system— and I started taking the classes necessary to get into it myself.

However, I am concerned with how little most teachers focus on showing interrelations and how cause-and-effect work.

er... I just started mentally preparing an entire thesis on the subject. Let's just say that I'm surprised we don't have a lot of teachers/administraters on this board. Because there are a lot of sucky students in schools. And sucky parents of kids. And sucky teachers, school administraters, and boards of education.

That's actually why I never finished my teacher's certification. I looked at the issues— especially parents and administration. And then realized that I would never really be happy doing it.

Comment

Working...
            X