This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyday Evil

Does anyone else have little things they do at work to fix things that get on your nerves?

For example, I hate when people call in and have me on speaker since 1. Their phones are usually pieces of shit and they sound like they're in a tin can 500 miles away and 2. I usually hear myself echoing back to where it sounds like I'm on the PA system at a baseball stadium.

So what I end up doing is pretending I can't hear the person calling until they take me off speaker. Usually two or three "hello?"'s get me a panicked "WAIT WAIT LEMME TAKE YOU OFF SPEAKER@!@!"

"You know, there are times when it's a source of personal pride not to be human." - Hobbes

I.Hate.Speaker.Phone. >_<

Aside from not being able to understand myself, the weird echo... the manager in the office next to my manager has a nasty habit of doing all her phone calls on speakerphone. With the door open.

Now I work in Mental Health Insurance... So can we talk HIPAA violation??? :P And she's LOUD!

I'm three aisle over and on the other end of the unit, with my headphones on! WHY CAN I UNDERSTAND HER?!?!?!?!

*cries*

Comment

I hate speaking on the phone when they have the speakerphone on. Granted I use it too, but not for important important calls
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
      X