X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Target team member (sales floor).

Comment

I'm a secretary for a non-profit university.

My title is Secretary, Arts & Sciences. I work in the Deans' office, and I love it!! Best job I've ever had.

Previously, I worked for Gateway for 6 years. Started as a Customer Service Rep, then became an Admin Assistant for a year, then on to being Team Coach, and finally Web Order Managment. Then I got laid off, and couldn't be happier that it happened!

Phoenix
      "I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons" - Douglas Adams
      "If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off . . . " - unknown

Comment

Optical Assistant/Accounts Receivable.
        "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

It's not a job title as such, more like a description

"The one to call if your department needs help, never mind the fact that maybe she's alone in her own department and it's a mess."

But that's too long to fit on a name tag, isn't it?
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I am a Senior Certified Pharmacy Wench at the Pharmacy America Trusts.

I'm really good at smacking the Yuyama dispensing machine around when it gets stuck, too.

Comment

I am a Store Manager for one of 18 stores in a locally owned company that retails higher-end housewares and cutlery. I became manager through pure inertia.

Comment

I'm a stock/print clerk at a really run down old welfare office. Boring office work and welfairies basically.

Before that I was a cart attendant/cashier/backroom team member/salesfloor team member for six years at Target.
                "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

I am the assistant revenue manager for an independent hotel chain in new orleans. basically it means I am the reservations and sales department b***h....and for no real pay either

Comment

I'm the Corporate Receptionist (AKA Phone Jockey and Slave to the Executives) at ... Corp Office ... for a large Retail Company.

But have worked as Cashier/Service Desk/Layby/Phot Lab Technician at Kmart
                    As a Bar wench in a night club
                    Waitress (Server)

I've paid my dues...and am still paying them, dammit.

SJ
                    I reject your reality and substitute my own

Comment

I'm a cashier (read: abuse taker) at Slaveway, or Suckway as some others like to call it!
                      The other job is order packer and sometime returns reconditioner in the Sears warehouse.
                      It's like I'm wearing Eau de Moron and all of the idiots and assholes are attracted to me... -JuniorMintz

Comment

Working...
                      X