This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How soon is too soon?

Hi everyone! You have all been such a great help with my past questions I wanted your opinion on this one.

Last week on Wednesday I received a call regarding an interview for an actual Market Research/Advertising job. He wanted to meet with me late that week. I was available on Thursday but not Friday since I had a doctor’s appointment and then I was going out of town. I left him a message saying that I could meet on Thursday and possibly early on Friday also this week or next. I did not hear from him for the rest of the day, I didn't hear from him Thursday. I left a message again on Friday. no response yet and it is Monday.

Should I call again this week or wait? Maybe he is on vacation? I mean you wouldn't just call someone and want to set up an interview then decide not to, would you? I REALLY want to meet with him because I think this position is perfect for me. Would you call again or give him a couple more days.

Also: I will take all of the tipping advice I was given and use it tomorrow when I go to the salon for my hair cut 20% tip absolutely! I also told my mom about this site, she is a manager at a clothing store and always complains about the Sucky Customers. I told her to get over here and read all the stories, I think she would enjoy it, she has some humorous ones as well

Fridays and Mondays are often the busiest days for lots of business places. I would call him again either tomorrow (Tuesday) or at the latest Wednesday. There is a fine line between seeming eager and calling to follow up, and calling too many times to be annoying.

Is it possible this person has an assistant you can leave a message with rather than a voice mail? or do you have another contact method for him like e-mail? Sometimes if I need to get a hold of someone and direct calls aren't working, I'll vary communication method if I can. Even a few times I've gone old school and sent a "give me a call" kinda message on a postcard.

Comment

Working...
    X