This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why today!!??

Okay the Taco Bell girl from yesterday asks if I can come in an hour earlier and open Taco Bell because the girl that is supposed to do it, might not show up.
    So I show up and one of my favorite In-charges regales me with she didn't know that she was supposed to come in early and by the time she got there the Cook was already waiting outside the door.Have a pretty good time until the other cashiers start to show up and then we open the doors.......
    The lobby is FULL!!!
    But throughout that hell the stupid cashiers lose orders or simply pick and choose what orders they want to do. Not mention also losing complete orders. It got so bad that we were actually started counting....we stoped at 5 We had to call in the manager for help (she lives nerby) she was not happy to be there. (the cook that was supposed to close hurt his hand so she's closing). Was in a pissy mood all day. Then the girl, we suspected of picking and choosing and "loosing" orders comes over and started working on the one order I had on my screen. Okay....just kept doing dishes. A few moments later the manager comes over and starts raising holy hell. Apparently, she had given the manager her headset so she could go to the bathroom and then never returned! WTF?
    Last edited by FemmeAnime; 09-03-2007, 04:11 AM.
    V-Con 2009 and Anime Evolution 2010
Working...
X