X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Adventures of Beavis and Butt-Head

Every store has a pair . . .

This pair we have at the current store, are actually quite entertaining. They are:

Produce Manager (Beavis)

Frozen Food Guy (Butt-Head)

And in today's episode, Beavis and Butt-Head share their feelings . . .

I'm in the backroom, tossing some cardboard into the baler from working backstock. I go to check the Receiving door to see if there are any vendors pulling in (old habits die hard, of course.)

There's a float of cardboard by the baler . . . and here comes Beavis with a float full of produce boxes needing to be crushed.

He starts toward the baler and from out of nowhere comes Butt-Head, pushing him out of the way "I was here first."

Butt-Head starts tossing the rest of the cardboard off the empty float into the baler, then grabs some of the produce boxes from Beavis' cart and starts tossing them into the baler.

Then Beavis shoves Butt-Head out of the way and finishes tossing the boxes into the baler. "Move out of the way, Butt-Head."

Butt-Head gets right in front of me, blocking me from getting around them. I poke him in the back and bark "Move or I'll shove you out of the way."

Butt-Head finally moves and mumbles "He's Butt-Head," pointing at Beavis.

"You're Butt-Head, remember," I remind me, attempting to smack him on the back of the head.

Butt-Head takes his flaot and goes down the hallway toward the produce back room, Beavis finishes unloading his float into the baler and I resume running backstock.

It's hilarious to watch these two guys (Beavis is in his late 40's, Butt-Head is in his late 50's) act like a pair of schoolkids.

Yesterday, it was Butt-Head and Ricky (one of the meat cutters.) A bunch of guys were in the back, unloading the Kitty truck that came in and these two were attempting to move a stack of bread onto a float.

I was trying to hold the float for them and Ricky lost his grip . . . bread trays spill everywhere. We're scrambling trying to pick up the trays and bread - two other guys attempt to come through with a pallet of Grocery and just about shove Ricky out of the way.

I piped up "Well, if they hadn't been fighting over CSM, they wouldn't have made such a mess." We're always accusing these two of being interested in the CSM (even though she's married.) It's an ongoing gag.

Dog only knows what'll happen next . . . usually every other Wednesday, a bunch of us go out for lunch and Beavis and Butt-Head are usually bringing up the rear.

And it's usually the same scenario: Butt-Head is trying to get Beavis (or any of us for that matter) to pay for his lunch. He doesn't like to spend money at all (heck, he should have it. He has a part time job mowing the lawn at a nudist camp.)

Or Butt-Head is doing little things to aggravate, such as tossing his trash onto Beavis' tray, or trying to snatch my snack during morning break (doesn't work - I simply pop him upside the head and snatch my food back.)

Or, if Butt-Head is behind me in line, one of his "attempted tricks" is to try to put his banana (or whatever he's having for break) with my stuff and tell the cashier it's all together. At which point, I tell him he's paying for everything. Doesn't work, but the cashiers get a laugh out of him anyways.

It's an adventure every day . . .
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Did you at least get a "buttmunch" out of one of them?

How about "fartknocker"?

"Dillhole"?
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      Did you at least get a "buttmunch" out of one of them?

How about "fartknocker"?

"Dillhole"?
      Once in a while, you'll hear "buttmunch" or "dickhead" . . .

I think next Wednesday, hopefully everybody will take my suggestion and leave Butt-Head behind wherever we go out to eat at and make him hoof it back to the Kitty.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

You're so right, you have no idea how right you are.

Everywhere has that odd pair......

Remember Don Juan and Psychobelle? They broke up and now Psychobelle is on short term disability because she went insane after the breakup. Don Juan changed his phone # and moved out on her while she was on vacation.

Now on to the next pair...........
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
          A bunch of guys were in the back, unloading the Kitty truck that came in and these two were attempting to move a stack of bread onto a float.
          I know what you mean by kitty truck, but I keep seeing a truck full of caged kittens in the back meowing, delicous kittens.
          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
            I know what you mean by kitty truck, but I keep seeing a truck full of caged kittens in the back meowing, delicous kittens.
            Gives new meaning to "eating pussy".

*Sings "there's a Cat in the Kettle"*

Comment

Quoth Tria View Post
              Gives new meaning to "eating pussy".

*Sings "there's a Cat in the Kettle"*

Thank you . . . my mind is now has now went straight back into the gutter.

Comment

Now I'm thinking of that old Johnny Carson bit on The Tonight Show with Zsa Zsa or Eva Gabor

Zsa Zsa or Eva Gabor (probably Zsa Zsa): (with a cat lying in her lap) Would you like to pet my pussy?

Johnny Carson: Sure! Just move the damn cat!
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Now I'm thinking of that old Johnny Carson bit on The Tonight Show with Zsa Zsa or Eva Gabor
                  Alas, such an event never happened. A great urban legend, however.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Zsa Zsa or Eva Gabor (probably Zsa Zsa): (with a cat lying in her lap) Would you like to pet my pussy?

Johnny Carson: Sure! Just move the damn cat!
                    Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                    Alas, such an event never happened. A great urban legend, however.

^-.-^
                    My husband swears that he saw that piece on live TV, and I seem to remember seeing it on one of the blooper shows, but I could not swear to it.
                    Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

I heard that lots of episodes of The Tonight Show from that era are mysteriously missing.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                      X