This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth seeress_83 View Post
    Sarah Winchester was told by a medium that she had to move west and build a home for her and all the souls of people who had been killed by Winchester guns, and that she had to maintain construction for the rest of her life, because if she stopped building, she would die.
    Ummm...

She was...gonna die anyway, right?
    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
      She was...gonna die anyway, right?
      Eventually, yes. But apparently she would die immediately if she stopped construction on the house. I apologize, I didn't word it very clearly lol
      *~Seeress~*
      My MySpace
      Ours is not a lost generation...we know exactly where we are. We just have no idea how fast we're going!

Comment

Quoth seeress_83 View Post
        Eventually, yes. But apparently she would die immediately if she stopped construction on the house. I apologize, I didn't word it very clearly lol
        And damn if she didn't croak during the first substantial delay between projects in the history of the house.
        ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
        And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
        X