• Show
Clear All

• Countdown time!

Dont hate me...

137 days until Christmas!!!

*scurries into a hidden corner so she cant be beaten*

I had to do it!
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

With so little time left, it's no wonder Harrods in London opened its Christmas display two days ago. (Article here.)

I mean, I'm all for being organised and all that, but who starts their Christmas shopping in August?
    Me non rogo, hic modo laboro.

Comment

actually, I have to start mine somewhere around Sept/Oct purely because I don't get ANY time off in Nov/Dec because the shop's so painfully understaffed Sadly, working in retail's totally killed Christmas for me to be honest, the thrill is gone when you have to plan it that far in advance

Comment

Quoth Fera Festiva View Post
        With so little time left, it's no wonder Harrods in London opened its Christmas display two days ago. (Article here.)

I mean, I'm all for being organised and all that, but who starts their Christmas shopping in August?
        Ummm, I finished mine two weeks ago. *ducks*

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
          Dont hate me...

137 days until Christmas!!
          *scurries into a hidden corner so she cant be beaten*

I had to do it!
          noooooooooo!!!!

Comment

Now I know some people who DO start their Christmas shopping this early... my question is, HOW? How can you be sure that the person you're buying for isn't going to otherwise aquire the item in question in the five remaining months until Christmas? Hell, my girlfriend placed a ban on me buying ANY DVDs for a month before my birthday just to be sure she didn't duplicate something...
            Everything I do goes through...

Think About It Central

Comment

Well, at my store we've started to get halloween stuff in. I figure it will keep coming in for about a month, maybe a little less than a month.

Then, Santa will explode in September, and we'll start setting up the Christmas department around the end of September.

I am not looking forward to it at all, although the word is that corporate plans to cut back on some of the Christmas stuff, most notably ornaments, which will be nice.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I need to go Christmas shopping sometime soon. That's because I make my gifts.
                My Fanfic Page
                My Fiction Page
                My Social Group
                My Pet Social Group
                My You Tube Channel

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                  Then, Santa will explode in September,
                  One can only hope. If possible, could it be arranged to happen at the North Pole so it's in a secluded spot away from impressionable teenagers and where the elves have to clean up?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                    One can only hope. If possible, could it be arranged to happen at the North Pole so it's in a secluded spot away from impressionable teenagers and where the elves have to clean up?

Rapscallion
                    Thanks Raps, I needed a good laugh this week
                    "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Comment

Working...
                    X