This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home pregnancy test outside drive-thru

I was working drive-thru yesterday, looked out the window... and saw, lying on the ground, was a home pregnancy test! I told the manager, and I was the only one brave enough to go outside and pick it up. No, I did not check to see if it was positive or not.

Also, I was not that surprised. When you work in retail or the food industry long enough, nothing surprises you anymore.
    "I used to be Snow White... but I drifted."~Mae West

Sounds about right.

There was a used condom found attached to the fuel delivery truck at the gas station.

The fuel man (he worked full time during the day so I only got to see him on the way out every day) had to go to the store to make a late delivery (while I was still open and working) and he walked in and asked me if I'd noticed any couples parking on the side of the building. Naturally I hadn't because I couldn't see back there......
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
      Naturally I hadn't because I couldn't see back there......
      And if you could, would you want to?

That reminds me of a (desperate) young couple that park behind the burger joint I used to work at. Unfortunately, they parked between the resturant and the garbage, so there was a pile of crap that needed to be taken out once they were gone!
      I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Classy classy classy!
        No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

I once saw a used condom draped over the third rail on the subway platform...
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Feel your pain!

We used to find used condoms in the movie theater I worked at ....

Gah-ross.
            Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

My office building backs up against some woods. My fiance's cousin takes care of the grounds, and he keeps finding used condoms behind the building.

Comment

There is one saving grace, at least they are not planning on reproducing.

Stay Safe
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Yes, yes, you are right. At least they were playing it safe.

God only knows, 20 years down the road, I wouldn't want to be the cop having to pull up and ticket the two for indecent exposure, knowing the boy's parents had done the same in my gas station parking lot when I was a meek 19 year old girl.
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Many moons ago I had to work late destroying some paperwork on a Saturday. Got everything done, go to wheel everything out on a dolly..... And parked right next to a dumpster at 4:00 in the afternoon, not even a block from the main road into town.....in full view of God and everybody....well HE was, she was still in the car. Apparantly he was quite, um, vigourous, as he looked like he was jumping, and the whole car was about to jump off the ground. I waited 1/2 an hour, poked my nose back out, and found them still there. I went back in, and called the cops. I was like, "Um you're not going to believe this, but can you make these people go away?"

Comment

Quoth InsanityInc View Post
                      Many moons ago...
                      That's quite an appropriate way to start off that story!
                      I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

I found a used pregnancy test in a trash can in a Mexican restaurant's restroom one evening. Makes you wonder. How desperate could you be to either A. Get the results quickly or B. Have some privacy fro taking the test.

No, I didn't look at it
                        I HATE stupid people!

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                          There is one saving grace, at least they are not planning on reproducing.

Stay Safe
                          Darwin would be proud.

Unfortunately, these people are showing some signs of intelligence, imagines the ones who don't, they SHOULD be using them. Idiocracy anyone?
                          Quote Dalesys:
                          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                            I once saw a used condom draped over the third rail on the subway platform...
                            That's shocking!

Quoth jayel View Post
                            I found a used pregnancy test in a trash can in a Mexican restaurant's restroom one evening. Makes you wonder. How desperate could you be to either A. Get the results quickly or B. Have some privacy fro taking the test.
                            Teenagers. Parents. 'Nuff said.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                            Still A Customer."

Comment

I remember one saturday, after having worked most of the day, I decided to go fishing. Opted to take my older brother Dan with me. Well, we get to the landing where the river meets the creek I fished out of, and there's this car there. No big deal really, just pull up and park. Well, I hop out of the truck, look down to see a pasty white hairy rear and just about died laughing right then and there. That couple's little fun ended post haste and they left. The girl even scowled at me.
                              Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

Working...
                              X