This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth repsac View Post
    I remember one saturday, after having worked most of the day, I decided to go fishing. Opted to take my older brother Dan with me. Well, we get to the landing where the river meets the creek I fished out of, and there's this car there. No big deal really, just pull up and park. Well, I hop out of the truck, look down to see a pasty white hairy rear and just about died laughing right then and there. That couple's little fun ended post haste and they left. The girl even scowled at me.
    OMG - your description of the offending rear nearly made me cry i laughed so hard!

What ARE people thinking?

Comment

Could always be worse.

I remember once I took the trash out only to find out how the used condoms get made. Kinda awkward to walk by the car with the trash barrel.

Comment

Ah, young love. Allow me to bring a different perspective to this topic.

It was my senior year of high school, and my SO's junior year. We had told our parents we were going out to a movie and instead went to the park. We found a nice, out of the way area to park and... well, you know. It was a lovely night, so we went for a moonlight walk afterwards. We went back to the car (my mother's), and the doors were locked. Okay, no big deal, don't panic. We'll just find a phone and I'll call my parents and we'll try to act innocent. And then...

"OH F***!"

In the passenger seat are two hastily discarded bras. Our parents were still coming to terms with us being together, and her daddy is a cop. With a gun. There was no escaping it, I was a dead woman.

Fortunately, we had slightly opened the windows since it had been a cool evening and, uh, the windows were kind of fogged up. So after many tense minutes of fiddling around, I was able to hit the unlock button with a limb from a nearby tree (it was thin and still alive, so it was very flexible).

There were so many times we thought for sure we would get caught, but we seemed to have luck on our side. This was definitely our closest call.
        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
        X