Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear University Football team: i hate you with every fiber of my being.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear University Football team: i hate you with every fiber of my being.

GODDAMNIT.

yes, i know this is football season, and yes, i know their program pays the BA to stay open for them. but sweet Zombie Jesus.....

WE CLOSE AT SEVEN. WE HAVE ALWAYS CLOSED AT SEVEN. YOU SHOULD BE HERE AT SEVEN.

but no, they show up most nights at 7:10, sometimes later. and after they get through dishing themselves up.... congress would give up, declare us a disaster area, then fly to the bahamas on someones dollar.

even though we clean up the counters every minute or so, by the end of the night, because of those Zod Damned, Zombie spawning Meat-puppets, its all for naught. and management, if their still there, always gets after us because the damn kids leave those card thingers that restaurants have, and complain that the mess they have made isnt being cleaned up immediately after they leave it. off course, this might have something to do with the fact that they form a wall of idiocy that cant be gotten through until they have left the troff, but i digress.

not to mention that they refuse to understand the concept of portioning. i've had kids that, upon seeing the very large portion i give them, just to be nice, look up with a straight face and say, "more". no please, no asking, just "more".

the only one of them that any good is the one i knew from high school, who is always cool, always polite, and actually apologizes for the worst of his teamates.

the rest of them can go back to the filthy swamp that spawned them.
    Last edited by John Nemo; 10-03-2007, 07:58 AM.
    http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...inalcopy-1.png
Working...
X