X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom!!

I am done. Worked my last day in hell.
    The boss had to be the biggest b**** to me all day.
    Of course she did, if she was nice that would be going against her norm.

She throws a book at me as a goodbye gift. It's the same book she gave all the other employees that have left. Mine's a little different though. It has a Starbucks gift card in it. I was surprised.

However, she continues to be a b**** the whole time she was there (which was only 2 hours, fortunately).
    Barking orders at me, making sure I've done this, I've done that.
    She had left me a laundry list on Monday of things I needed to get done before I left.
    I don't know what possessed me, but I got the entire list done YESTERDAY.
    She didn't even thank me for getting it all done.

One of the employees wanted to do something nice for me before I left. I was off the clock, he wasn't. She wouldn't let him.

So I get home. Tell DH all about my day. Decide to check to see how much the gift card was for.
    Well it WAS for $10, but someone used it for $2.84 TODAY. She gave me a card for $7.16. Yes, $7.16.

I also looked at the book she gave me. It was full of celebrity quotes. Cute book actually. Until you look at what she wrote in it.
    "Enjoy the gossip".
    What the hell is that supposed to mean? I could understand if it was a book about gossip, but it was a book about first loves!

I really hope I am not jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire with my new job.
    I have a good feeling so far. I just hope it lasts.
    "There is no rehab for stupidity." --Chris Rock
    "You learn something new and stupid every day you work in retail."--IhateCrappyTire

So what are you doing in the new Job again?
    Perhaps bitchy-poo is ragging on the new position?

Comment

I am leaving the cosmetic industry to go back into the apparel industry. It's what I have experience in and am much happier doing.
      Hopefully my new boss stays as nice as she seems.
      "There is no rehab for stupidity." --Chris Rock
      "You learn something new and stupid every day you work in retail."--IhateCrappyTire

Comment

Working...
      X