This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Lady Heather View Post
    WTF? Wouldn't you notice your I-pod nano was missing?!.
    Possibly not for a few hours, if you'd let the battery run down and stuck it in your pocket.
    Remember: Nano = Tiny. I could probably SWALLOW one of those things and crap it back out without any issues.
    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
      Remember: Nano = Tiny. I could probably SWALLOW one of those things and crap it back out without any issues.
      Making it the iSophagus!

COMING SOON: The all new iPoop!

Geek King, Merrily stealing from Pete Abrams
      Last edited by Geek King; 10-30-2007, 01:27 PM.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Man, I have to poke around the L&F at work.

Maybe someone finally turned in my pinky ring.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

At the Evil Bullseye, we got all sorts of crap. Working the cash office, I dealt with the stuff put into the safe. MANY phones were left behind and never claimed. The only one I can remember claimed was a Razor, right after they came out. :P

At B&N, we've had bags of books never claimed. The best was a fully functioning Blackberry. Since my stepdad just got one, I charged it up and it still had this person's info! Sent it to the company, but still. How do you not go hunting everywhere for that?!

JF
          First Lesson I learned from working in a bookstore:
          People who can read are made of the same rudeness as those who cannot.

Comment

For some weird reason, we have a hubcap in ours...
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
              This may be tmi but THANK YOU

I totally forgot!!!!!
              You're not the only one.
              How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

I think the strangest thing that we found was a journal. It was strange because as I was flipping through it, looking for a name of phone number (and, let's face it, snooping!), I noticed that whoever left it journals exactly like I do. Words and lists anf random thoughts scribbled all over the page rather than a coherent narrative. The womans entire life plan was there - from getting over "the addiction" (to what I don't know) and landing a job as a cook.

The recipes that she had in there were fantastic!

I finally found a number (at the back of the journal???) and called. She came back in tears, so grateful that we had found it!

Comment

When I worked at a luggage store in a mall someone left some of their shopping one day and never came back for it. There was a candy bra (kind of like a candy necklace, but in the shape of a life-size bra) and a Homer Simpson bottle opener that says "MMMMM Beer!" whenever you use it. I can say my boyfriend at the time was quite pleased with the first item (it was completely packaged and in an unopened box).

Comment

Working...
                  X