Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was she 'on sale'? And what was the price?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was she 'on sale'? And what was the price?

Last night S and I were cashing and saw our 2 food clerks gawking at something down one of the aisles, so we moved off our tills to see what.

A man in his mid-40s was with a girl in her late teens, and she was dressed in an outfit (not leather, though, just cloth) that made her look like a cross between a hooker, a dominatrix and someone wearing a homemade straight jacket - straps and buckles all over the jacket and short skirt, odd-shaped bands of material on the sleeves, and thigh-high vinyl boots that had about 8 or 10 straps and buckles across the open backs. She was wearing a lot of makeup that hadn't been applied very well, and her messy hair had a bad dye job.

And lucky me - they came through my till! Don't ask what they bought - I can't remember! I felt like saying: Interesting outfit - did you make it yourself? Of course everyone was staring at them and whispering, and after they left S said she looked like a hooker, and the male customer at her till said: Yeah, a cheap one! We all started laughing, of course.

Where do these strange people come from???
    It's like I'm wearing Eau de Moron and all of the idiots and assholes are attracted to me... -JuniorMintz

That would've been a regular day for me in my teens.

http://www.cspic.gingerbredman.com/H...dex.php?from=2

If you're ever in Ottawa, stop by a bar Called Zaphod Beeblebrox on a tuesday after 10pm. We'll show you strange!
    WWJND - "What Would JAM Not Do?" - Fashion Lad

Comment

"Unusual is what happens when you leave the house." --character on CSI.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Hotelboy View Post

If you're ever in Ottawa, stop by a bar Called Zaphod Beeblebrox on a tuesday after 10pm. We'll show you strange!
        Hitchiker's Guide? That name sounds so familiar...Zaphod...

Comment

I'll have a Pan-Galatic Gargleblaster, double the Ol' Janx Spirit.

As/For the outfit, that isnt such an uncommon thing, I used to wear some crazy clothes and my hair has been crazy styles/colors.

Comment

"Young lady, there is a time and place for bondage wear...and that's at the local fetish masquerade when you're well over the age of consent."

Looks like you've spotted an elusive industrial girl. I'm jealous of the boots.

Quoth Hotelboy View Post

Or Savage Garden, if you're in Toronto.

Comment

Working...
            X