This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boo for overtime

I have the joy of working overtime today... no big deal right, a few extra hours, more money... no, because I found out that I get to do overtime in another market, taking calls for hotels I'm not familiar with, in cities that I know nothing about, with people asking for rates I've never heard of... thank God I'm only having to do this for 2 and a half hours. Then I may do some overtime in gen res or upscale gen res... at least in those you aren't actually expected to know EVERYTHING.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Bahh! I have to stay late or go in early for 6 hours every week. I also have to sacrifice weekends. Once we all get on a schedule, our idiot mod manager changes the overtime AGAIN to either more hours or less per week but more on weekends. It's farking ridiculous. Certain departments have been on overtime since June. Some departments are up to as much as 16 hours per week. If that were the case with me, I'd find a new job ASAP.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Thank God we don't have mandatory overtime, just semi mandatory... ie, if you ever want to have a holiday off you had better damned well work overtime every other week of the year. That and my compliance is low for the month so I have to do overtime to get my phone hours up. (and let's be honest, I don't like working extra, but daddy likes time and a half pay).
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
      X