Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

it's all CS.com's fault (Heavy swearing involved)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's all CS.com's fault (Heavy swearing involved)

... it is because of me being on this site that we now call our guests "douchenozzels" while on mute...

has anyone else here started using phrases from CS.com at work?
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

I've noticed myself saying asshats a lot more than I did before I joined CS.com. I love this site as it has been expanding my vocabulary in interesting ways.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

I'd often used asshat, but I did learn fucktrumpet around here.
      "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

I use two phrases learned from the eminent Gravekeeper:

Anuscake

and

Skippy the rectum chimp.

Both are very popular at work now.
        Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
          Fucknugget.

Asshat.

Ass clown.

Still haven't worked "fucktrumpet" into conversation, but I am sure it is just a matter of time. Still trying to think if I could EVER work "rusty fucktrombone" in, but I kind of doubt it. Of course, since I am the only person I've seen actually USE "rusty fucktrombone" on CS.com, I guess that technically that wouldn't be a phrase I got from here.

Think I did once refer to a dumb white gangsta wannabe as "Ghetto Superstar" to much amusement by my coworkers. Though I could be imagining that last one....not sure.

EDITED TO ADD:

Quoth counterjockey
          ...told the store to piss up a rope
          I saw this in another thread, and oh boy oh boy, I am SO going to be using it! Hilfuckinglarious!
          Last edited by Jester; 12-11-2007, 12:08 PM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

I've been using asshat and metric fuckton

Comment

I've used fucktrumpet, assclown, assgoblin, asstroll....well, I have been using assgoblin since middle school but it pops up every now and then...
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                Still haven't worked "fucktrumpet" into conversation, but I am sure it is just a matter of time. Still trying to think if I could EVER work "rusty fucktrombone" in, but I kind of doubt it. Of course, since I am the only person I've seen actually USE "rusty fucktrombone" on CS.com, I guess that technically that wouldn't be a phrase I got from here.
                I have posited "fucktuba" for a fanboy at a local Con I help out with, who just wouldn't. shut. up. His ego is legend, and at least one guest had to be rescued after being cornered and regaled with various reasons why Robotech was superior to Macross (his pet theory).

Several people I know have used fucktrumpet for years, but found it insufficient to describe the ultra-fanboy on a full rant.
                The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

My coworkers wonder why I'm constantly yelling "FAIL" here lately...

Also, I've paraphrased Graves' rant about hate cake several times.

Quoth Gravekeeper
                  Which is basically like adding the creamy icing of resentment to the raging hate cake I was already baking for her.
                  My boss things it's hysterical.

I also sometimes randomly blurt out "The cake is a lie!" just to keep things interesting.
                  "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Let's see...I've used "fucktrumpet" more than once....

and referred to certain co-workers as being full of fail.

"asshelmet" has been used a few times too.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                      I love words so I work as many as possible into the daily lexicon. I don't know why but (as is apparent from others in this thread) fucktrumpet seems to have really worked itself into common usage.

On the down side, Soulstealers' tagline:

Butt, Licking my Butt. Butt Butt Butt....

ran through my head for weeks, to the point where I was apparently singing it out loud (to my own little tune - before I knew it was a song) at work. I had NO idea until someone said "What the hell did you just say?" and I ran it back.

I've been looking for an opportunity to thank Soulstealer ever since, but it was too embarrassing for its own thread.

Comment

I used "fucknugget" at music practice a couple weeks ago and damn near caused a riot.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                          I have posited "fucktuba" for a fanboy at a local Con I help out with, who just wouldn't. shut. up.

Several people I know have used fucktrumpet for years, but found it insufficient to describe the ultra-fanboy on a full rant.
                          Fucktrumpet. Rusty fucktrombone. Fucktuba.

What is it with the brass instruments that they lend themselves so well to this?

Why no fuckpianos? Fuckdrums? Fuckguitars? Fuckviolins? Fuckclarinets? Fuckflutes?

Because they don't work.

Wait. Wait a minute. Actually, come to think of it, fuckflute DOES have a nice ring to it. I may have to try it. Anyone else have any ideas on this?

Too bad fuckxylophone doesn't work. That would be an awesome one to say if it did.

Speaking of this, I used assclown today in an amusing way. I was out with my friend TD, dealing with the restraining order (see the Human Pinata thread), and we had this conversation.

TD: "Are those carnival rides over there?"
                          JESTER: "So it would seem."
                          TD: "Are we going to have a carnival here?"
                          JESTER: "Apparently."
                          TD: "Oh, that's right! The winter carnival is coming! I LOVE carnivals!"
                          JESTER: "Good. It's about time you had something that made you smile. Hopefully you won't run into BB there." (BB is her asshole violent abusive fuckflute ex.)
                          TD: "Oh no...he HATES carnivals."
                          JESTER: "That's odd."
                          TD: "Why do you say that?"
                          JESTER: "You would think an assclown like that would LOVE the carnival!"
                          TD:

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

I now use the term

entitlement whore

hehe
                            I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

Well, here's a theory for you, Jester...the brass instruments lend themselves to being used sometimes in music to represent whining and crying...perhaps why they work better...plus the assonance in "fuck" and "trumpet" just makes it sound good

I personally have used the word asshat...I don't curse much in everyday life ("ass" and "damn" excepted) so some of the words around here are not ones I would naturally work into conversation...
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                              X