This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I won?

On Friday, when I went into work there was a card in my bag with my headset.

Backstory, my headset is kept in a ziploc bag in my supervisor's desk, because he doesn't mind that I'm quirky and find it gross for someone else to use my headset.

Okay, so my supervisor tells me I have won one of the drawings for prizes that our call center was giving out.

A $25 dollar gift card for a restaurant that I go to sometimes. I never win anything, so I was a bit shocked, but happy that I won something.

I finally won something!
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay you!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Awesome!
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

I know what you mean about never winning. The best is when they send out a department-wide email saying that they had the drawing and the winning entry came from so-and-so. And you didn't know there was a contest.

Comment

angelicafire, I had no idea there was a contest till I was told I had won the gift card.

My husband and I used it last night. YUMMY!
          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Congratulations!

I won something too, at our department BBQ last Friday. A key ring! Wooooooo!

The key ring was okay.. but that BBQ... *drool* awesomeness!
            Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

Working...
            X