This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC's on CS??

Do any of you guys wonder if SC's themselves ever lurk around on here, reading people's comments and stories?

Actually, yes, I have wondered about this. However, I personally believe that this would not happen very often.

There's just something about SCs that makes me think it is unlikely they would ever visit the site at all, let alone spend any time here. But perhaps I am wrong.

Comment

I have no doubt there are many SC's who lurk and read and even post on CS.

We've seen it....and, yes, they do write to us mods and to Raps.

Oh well. There's not much we can do.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I hope they do. Maybe they'll learn something.

Comment

Please post some of those SC comments mods. Bet they make for interesting reading.
          I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

Any veteran will tell you that yes, they do visit the site. The emails to the original owner and I think at least one of the hacks came from SCs who don't like the site. One former visitor set up a site to counter this one, which is failing miserably.

And of course they register, make posts about how this site is trash and we are all stupid, basically the same things they to service and retail people when they're working, the thread gets deleted and then they rant to the mods and Raps.

Do they visit? Of course. Do they learn anything from it? I doubt it.
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

The internet is a big place, and there are quite a few sites out there I don't like for whatever reason. Know what I do about it?

You sitting down? Ready?

I DON'T VISIT THE SITES I DON'T LIKE.

I know it sounds extreme and provocative, but it really does seem to work for me.

Comment

Posting the comments only aggravates and attracts more attacks.

The former owner tried it, and then allowed comments back to the person, and it only resulted in problems for the site.

They aren't as interesting as you would think...more of the sense of entitlement and whining that we are all familiar with.
                Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

i was wondering about that too.... kinda like .... not just a SC posting about hating the site, but perhaps one who visits the site and is like... "wait a minute, that's ME they're talking about"

though if they were that crappy as a sc i'm sure they'd just rant about their rights or whatever and how it outweighs the first ammendment.

then again... maybe, just maybe... one will read and go ... "OMG I was that bad? I'm sorry!"

wishful thinking but hey you never know

Comment

Quoth Ree
                    The former owner tried it, and then allowed comments back to the person, and it only resulted in problems for the site.

They aren't as interesting as you would think...more of the sense of entitlement and whining that we are all familiar with.
                    I remember that...and yeah, much of what was posted wasn't anything special.
                    "Well, ergo cogitum daltitum e pluribus shut your piehole." -Mike Rowe

Comment

I always thought that there would be a few.

Don't last long, though.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth chops View Post
                        I remember that...and yeah, much of what was posted wasn't anything special.
                        With very poor grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

Yes, nothing will make me care about your complaint like hearing about, "how ur site is trash!!!1 U guys suck! Im goin to start a new site that wont suck like this site!"

How's that working out for you so far?
                        I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

I wondered that a couple of times.
                          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
                            One former visitor set up a site to counter this one, which is failing miserably.
                            Morbid curiosity is getting the best of me.

Comment

Wait...there's a site that has the sole purpose of hating on us?

...pehaps I shall browse google now...I'm so curious!
                              Check out my cosplay social group!
                              http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Working...
                              X