This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Rine View Post
    ISS for our store is pretty bad too. Usually at the end of the day, I have a nice collection of bad signs that they forgot to take down. But at my store, ISS is pretty good at making sure tools/lawn and garden has no bad signs. I mean, having a bad sign in that department might mean a couple hundred dollars lost. But they don't have the accuracy pricing policy at your store? I thought that was a corporate thing.
    We might, just no one in our store follows through with it. Our managers don't expect us to do it either. It's not an advertised thing in our store.

Our ISS screws up Lawn and Garden pretty bad though. We have the attachment flip chart, and they didn't pull any signs out of it one day. Not a one. I saw one error and ending up pulling about 20 signs out of it.
    When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

When we did our store reset, we stopped puting price stickers on items and we did a major price adjustment. Unfortunately, the people who replaced all the bin tags did not pull any stickers off the old merchandise. So even months later, I am still finding items with wrong price sticker on them.

Our customer policy is if there is a wrong sticker, you get the lowest price, but very few have noticed the difference.
      "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

Working...
      X