This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laying the smackdown *again*!

Ok, I wrote a thread a while back about a room runner giving me false information and then going to a higher up to print out a page from our policy book showing the truth....I'm going to have to do it again.

At breakfast this morning with two coworkers, they were discussing how one had gotten in trouble for helping the other, rather than the other going to their trainer (who was in another room!). Looks like I'm going to either have to look it up on the computer tonight or ask that training lady again to print that page out, highlight it, and staple it to the room runners' faces.

Anyone can help trainees. ANYONE. The trainers are the main people, obviously, but we have other trainees, we are allowed to take days off, we get shipped out to other departments, we call in sick......there is NO REASON a trainee should not be allowed to ask another operator for help.

I'm gonna do it. And I'm going to make an ASS out of that guy. I am really starting to get sick of it. The trainee in question was not one of mine, but I'm standing up for her anyway. Her trainer wasn't told about what happened yet, so I will tell her as well tonight. We are going to get something done about it. AND THEY CAN REST ASSURED, if they EVER get another operator in trouble for helping one of my trainees, I will wipe the fricken floor with them.

GO ME!
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Go blas! And I wish that I could watch
    I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

Working...
    X