This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psychic power abuse :)

If I were one of my co-workers, I would think I had psychic powers.

I should probably explain before you think I am crazy... or worse, think I am serious.

You see, there are at least two of us and a supervisor present in the lab at all times. There is a front desk area that we sit at, but the room is L shaped, so we cannot see the entire lab. Since students come in to use the computers and for some reason prefer sitting out of sight (I wonder why ), we have to make regular patrols through the lab to check up on students.

I patrol far more often then my co-workers. I am not saying they don't patrol often enough; they surely do. I am too antsy, however, to sit at a compter all day when at work. Oddly enough, and this is where the psychic part comes into play, nearly every time I get up to do a patrol, the phone rings, or someone goes to the front desk with a question, or someone waves to the desk for assistance, meaning my co-workers tend to get alot of additional tasks from students, while I recieve practically none.

I don't plan it out that way. I mean, how could I unless I was psychic and saw that someone was going to bug me? So I do a short patrol instead of a long walkthrough of how to use the scanner...

I use my powers for selfish evil
    ~ It is a beautiful day to be dizzy!

What fun it must be to work with you.

*thinking*

"You will share that power with me."
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Quoth Trayol View Post
      "You will share that power with me."
      "What, do you think you're a Jedi? I'm a Toydarian, mind tricks don't work on me, only money!"
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

"Would you take a check?"

*Looks away* Boooyyyiiing
        "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
          "What, do you think you're a Jedi? I'm a Toydarian, mind tricks don't work on me, only money!"
          "Republic credits will be fine." Hand waves

Comment

Working...
          X