This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box Man

We've got this guy who comes into the store on our truck days and takes a lot of our empty boxes. I guess he either runs some kind of mail-order business or he sells lots of stuff on ebay.

He's a pleasant enough guy to deal with, but he likes to come into the backroom, where he does not belong, to get his boxes.

Last week, we were putting all our backstock upstairs and he walked right behind the forklift to the bailer and started pulling boxes out of there. Our acting supervisor had to tell him to get out, and he didn't do that right away.

If he does this again I don't think we'll be letting him take our boxes. We'd be in so much shit with our insurance company if God forbid something were to happen to him in the backroom while he was digging around the empty boxes.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    We've got this guy who comes into the store on our truck days and takes a lot of our empty boxes. I guess he either runs some kind of mail-order business or he sells lots of stuff on ebay.

He's a pleasant enough guy to deal with, but he likes to come into the backroom, where he does not belong, to get his boxes.

Last week, we were putting all our backstock upstairs and he walked right behind the forklift to the bailer and started pulling boxes out of there. Our acting supervisor had to tell him to get out, and he didn't do that right away.

If he does this again I don't think we'll be letting him take our boxes. We'd be in so much shit with our insurance company if God forbid something were to happen to him in the backroom while he was digging around the empty boxes.
    Regulars who think they have the run of the place really piss me off. One of our wholesale customers used to pull around to our loading dock and come in through the back, past all of our parts sitting on shelves. To my knowledge he never took anything, but come on man. Use the front frickin' door.

The next guy used to come in to our front counter smoking a cigarette. Smoking I don't mind, since I smoke myself, but I'm not allowed to do it in the building, neither are you. My bitching a him about this met with a blank stare and a "Whateva, man." Dick.
    I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Jaded - when my ex-husband's dealership banned smoking at the parts counter
      (they got away with it for years) the 'customers' (mostly the wholesalers) behaved as if they'd just rounded up their families and shot them.
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

You know, that he makes Forts out of them
        Under The Moon Paranormal Research
        San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth Jadedcarguy View Post
          The next guy used to come in to our front counter smoking a cigarette. Smoking I don't mind, since I smoke myself, but I'm not allowed to do it in the building, neither are you. My bitching a him about this met with a blank stare and a "Whateva, man." Dick.
          At this point, you reach up and pinch the cig right behind the ash. No burn from the lit bits, and you don't have to figure out where the super-soaker got off to.
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Okay, I totally got "Spoonman" in my head now, except with "Box Man" lyrics...damn you, Irving!!
            Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Box Maaannnnn....come together with your hands!
              Box Maaaaannnnn...I'm together with your plan!

Taste earworm death! Although that is one of my favorite Soundgarden songs.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
              X