Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boss missed a perfect oppurtinty...

So, boss lady was training new girl. They had a jerkass customer who refused to show his ID for using credit card. He finally relented when he relized that boss lady wouldn't sell to him otherwise. When it came time to sign it, he wrote F*** YOU on it.

Now boss lady doesn't like jackasses like that. Even if they do buy stuff. She just cancelled it out and told him to leave.

I told her that she should just have sold it to him, and tell him to have a great day Mr. F*** You.

She kinda laughed, but mentioned there were alot of customers in line.

I told her that be even better.

She kinda blushed and laugh, and just kinda muttered 'yeah..."
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Shame on you for trying to corrupt your boss like that!!!

Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

That would have been awesome! Maybe next time...

Comment

Personally, the fact she cancelled when he did that just makes her outragiously awesome in my eyes. I used to have a supervisor whose rules was 'as long as they sign it who cares?'... nevermind how many times I cought frudulant cards because I listened to the other supervisor and checked like a lunatic.

... our boss wondered why we still had so many card charge complaints though.... *eyes supervisor*.

Comment

Could of made it out like 'farq wu'. That way, you'd get the same effect without being offensive :P

Comment

Quoth bendertiger View Post
            Could of made it out like 'farq wu'. That way, you'd get the same effect without being offensive :P
            That reminds me of the site (which I'm too lazy to find again) where some pranksters paged a bunch of fake names (mostly Arabic) which look like just foreign names when written down but take on whole new meanings when spoken. Such as Ihatdis Fakeenjob and Awilbe Fayed.

Comment

When it came time to sign it, he wrote F*** YOU on it.
              the mean side of me is suggesting... since the customer refuses to show ID and refuses to sign the slip properly... it must be a stolen card and the credit company must be notified about what you suspect.

Comment

Working...
              X