X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't even know with this one...

This happened to me last winter.

I had JUST got off work (which is why I think it fits this section?) and was making my way home. My workplace was close enough that I preferred making my way to and from work on foot, a 15 minute trip, to save on gas. Plus, hey, it is good for my health.

I am walking home one night, about 10:00 PM, in the middle of winter. There is snow everywhere, and you know how the plows always push up those huge walls of snow and ice in mall parking lots? Yeah, well that is universal (anywhere it snows, at least... stupid equator >.< )

Anywho, to expedite my trip homeward, I am scaling one of these massive ice walls. I am not a short guy, landing at 6'1", but this wall required some hand-and-foot coordination, like climbing a wall. I make it to the top and stand up to survey my surroundings. Even a mall parking lot, covered in snow in the dead silence of night, illuminated by parking lights can be surreal and beautiful...

And that is when I lose my footing and fall, sliding down the opposite side.

That wouldn't have been so bad on it's own, but as I am getting up, a car drives by and someone leans out the passenger side window as it is going past and yells, verbatim, "HAHA, YOU FELL IN THE SNOW! FUCK YOU!"

Honestly, I was just . I still don't know whether I should be angry with that guy, or mark him a genius of observational humor.
    ~ It is a beautiful day to be dizzy!
Working...
X