This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win!

I came into work this morning and found my boss reading customers suck. Seriously, he was reading about scammers. I've started a trend(swordsman joined because of me too). To be honest, I thought I was in trouble! Good thing he considers it research...

Before any of you chastise me for being on here during work, it gets really slow in the middle of the day. Like, completely dead! This is the only thing that makes those times go any faster.
    Check out my cosplay social group!
    http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Quoth Gabrielle Proctor View Post
    I came into work this morning and found my boss reading customers suck. Seriously, he was reading about scammers. I've started a trend(swordsman joined because of me too). To be honest, I thought I was in trouble! Good thing he considers it research...

Before any of you chastise me for being on here during work, it gets really slow in the middle of the day. Like, completely dead! This is the only thing that makes those times go any faster.

If it weren't for the internet blocks at work, I'd go on CS.com on the slow times. GP, your boss is AWESOME!!!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Chastise?

Heck, this keeps many people here sane during work hours. I know it does for me.

Praise to your boss for doing "research".

Comment

hehe. thankfully cs is one of the sites they don't block here.
        they tend to not block simple message boards, especially when there's not a lot of bandwidth usage here.

... but i'm kinda thankful my boss doesn't go here. i'd hate to have him recognize himself from some of my rants.

Comment

As a reminder, Cursing out Coworkers and Morons in Management are the two main folders that are not visible if you are not logged in, but that's a fairly thin defence. Obfuscating who you are and where you work is far more effective.

Rapscallion

Comment

That's why I dont talk much about where I currently work.

Comment

I wish I could come on here when I'm at work. *pouts*
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I told him he HAS to read vinegar boy. I might just print it out to make it easier for him.
                Check out my cosplay social group!
                http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                  As a reminder, Cursing out Coworkers and Morons in Management are the two main folders that are not visible if you are not logged in, but that's a fairly thin defence. Obfuscating who you are and where you work is far more effective.

Rapscallion
                  Considering that there are about a dozen colleges in central Texas, and at least five in Austin alone, I'm not too horribly worried about being found out, myself. But yeah, I'm not gonna get too awfully explicit, just in case.
                  Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Working...
                  X