Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That wasn't even thought of back then. I see the point now tho.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
      My personal response to something like that is to do the "Spock eyebrow" and say, "How exactly is that any of your business?" It must come off scary cold; most of 'em squirm.

Morgana
      I like that idea!

Comment

Quoth Knightmare View Post
        It's sad that a man cannot give a woman coworker a compliment, because doing so is considered sexual harassment. Political Correctness BULLSHIT is to blame for this.
        To be honest, I do check out the chest and butt. However, I don't make an excuse, I just do it. So I agree. Most men are checking you out.

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
          My personal response to something like that is to do the "Spock eyebrow" and say, "How exactly is that any of your business?" It must come off scary cold; most of 'em squirm.

Morgana

Wish I could do that; unfortunately I don't have the necessary muscular control. Must be something genetic, like whether or not you can roll your tongue (which I can't do either). Le sigh. I always liked watching Spock do that in the reruns when I was a kid and envied him. He was just the epitome of kewl...
          "Eyebrow on stun, Mr. Spock..."

Someone asking me excessively personal questions might tempt me to come up with ridiculous lies, but that would probably just encourage the jerk, so I guess that I'd have to settle for something like "That is not relevent to the matter at hand." A bit more polite, I suppose than "What's it to you?!" or "None of your damn business."
          Civilized men tend to be ruder than savages because they know they can be impolite without getting their skulls split, as a rule.
          - Robert E. Howard

Comment

Quoth ForestDragon View Post
            Someone asking me excessively personal questions might tempt me to come up with ridiculous lies, but that would probably just encourage the jerk, so I guess that I'd have to settle for something like "That is not relevent to the matter at hand." A bit more polite, I suppose than "What's it to you?!" or "None of your damn business."
            "Well, tonight, I plan on soaking my bunions, that'll take three hours, cause I gotta lance the boils first... and you know Billy Jim is gonna need his catheter cleaned. And, oh yes, can't forget the sacrificial goat."
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
            X