Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free travel in the London area for me and one other person. Discounts at places like GAP, TM Lewin, Next etc. Awesome seats for West End shows in London at under £20. 2-for-1 deals at one cinema chain and £4 tickets at another. Free bicycle servicing every year. Free or heavily discounted classes through various colleges and universities. Free or heavily discounted leisure classes. Free membership of a gym chain (swimming and classes are also free). Cheap canteens at various locations and BEST OF ALL is my access to bathrooms pretty much anywhere in London while my friends have to cross their legs outside! We also get random presents like torches, vaccuum flasks, little fans, hand warmers about once a month (Presents Day is very exciting).

Oh, and free tea and coffee.

ETA: I just noticed that some people put in things like paid leave etc but that's pretty standard stuff for the UK so I haven't included any of it.
    Last edited by zelper; 05-13-2008, 11:11 PM.
    Will you $*&£ing mind the $*&£ing doors!

Comment

The only real perk I get at work would be the "at cost" discount, which is really sweet considering I can buy a $100 HDMI cable for about $3...I still haven't because I don't have a TV, but it's nice to know that I can.

Plus, since I work Loss Prevention, I get free stuff just left at my desk by vendors since I am the first and last person they see. Usually, they will have something extra that they will pawn off on me.

Other than that, there are no other perks. I have to fight for a lunch break, I can't leave my 3X3 desk space for 8 hours (standing the whole time, BTW), and the customers are total, illiterate douche bags, but you guys knew that already.

Olive juice you too.

Comment

Unlimited* free films for me at any cinema in the chain.
        12 free films for friends per quarter.
        Half price off certain kiosk food for me only (though don't get caught buying stuff for friends, cos that is a disciplinary).

*For blockbusters we have to wait two weeks before we can see them for free. Though we do have occasional staff screenings.
        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Working...
        X