This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New work cars?

I drive a company van for my job. I'm sure you've seen similar vans, the huge white vans. They're old, gas guzzlers, and the leases are probabaly going to be up this year (hopefully).

The other tech and I have been wanting new vehicles but the company isn't getting new vehicles. We already got one for the guy in Miami (he was using his personal car). It's a nice mid-range Ford SUV. But, in order for us to get new vehicles we have to find unused vehicles. Most, as you can imagine have a large number of miles on them. We found one that is in California, but that is too far.

But then, we struck gold. TWO vehicles similar to what the guy in Miami got, one in Georgia and one in South Carolina. Both are listed as being unused, both have very low miles (<100) and one is a 2007 model, the other is a 2008 model.

We also volunteered to drive them down to us (I think mine is in Georgia). We submitted all the information to our supervisor and hopefully we'll get a response on Monday. They're nice SUVs, too and would be an improvement (plus saving the company $$$ on gas) over the vans.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Oh, good luck with that!

.... and don't let CrazyAl know you got nice not-used vans... either that, or tell him where you found them so he can clue his bosses in.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
    X