This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth JustADude View Post
    What are the immigration laws? I can have a half-dozen wannabe-ex americans be up there in jig time.

they have something about not moving up to "take Canadian jobs"-the company I worked for(outsourced contracts for customer service)-was bought by a Canadian company so they moved all the more profitable(to the employee-with incentive bonuses and such) contracts up to Canada. The operations manager with 10 years experience(for this company) was out of a job, he actually looked into moving to Canada with his wife, but found that clause-needless to say he was not happy.
    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
      they have something about not moving up to "take Canadian jobs"-the company I worked for(outsourced contracts for customer service)-was bought by a Canadian company so they moved all the more profitable(to the employee-with incentive bonuses and such) contracts up to Canada. The operations manager with 10 years experience(for this company) was out of a job, he actually looked into moving to Canada with his wife, but found that clause-needless to say he was not happy.
      Mothering son of a !

Is it just me, or does that clause and the worker shortage seem connected, though?
      Last edited by JustADude; 06-06-2008, 10:52 AM.
      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Hey - ArenaBoy... do you mention in your application that you support Chelsea? That could be part of the problem of them not getting back to you

Slyt
        When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Quoth Slytovhand View Post
          Hey - ArenaBoy... do you mention in your application that you support Chelsea? That could be part of the problem of them not getting back to you

Slyt
          Cheeky bastard. I hope that your boss is an Arsenal fan.

Also, you may have won a League Cup (), but try and aim higher.

The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Mreow!!

Btw - my ex-boss was Liverpool...

How do you think I feel about the Magpies dude we got with us???

They've been aiming higher for years... I didn't say they were great... but at least they're better than...oh....about 90% of the teams playing in England at the moment...
            When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Well, you bought the Michael Owen of defenders (No, not Ledley King).

As for Newcastle, well if they stuck with a manager for more than one season (Allardyce is not that bad) they could do well but it's Newcastle.
              The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Working...
              X