This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elvis and his friends return...

I probably would have never have ever brought this up ever again, but I happened to run into the most annoying of all my walmart co-workers that I was supposed to be in charge of. This guy had a thing for Elvis and had a tendency to be bizarre, strange, and ditsy. He was know to have obsessive compulsive disorder and at any to to think he was Elvis, Dolly Parton, Rodney Dangerfield, and several other ecentric and very dead celebs.
    Well to start off why I personally couldn't really stay in the same room with this guy for too long by myself. One day I'm putting up stock in stationary, it's back to school time so I've got a lot to stock. Out of the blue without saying anything he walks up behind me and makes me drop a full box of loose leaf paper on my foot and proposes to me. Which my response was to start hitting with a flattened cardboard box. Especially since I had been engaged for about a month before I started working there and he even met my fiance.
    The second thing that drove me into wanting to bash him in the head was when he was sent to help me. I was told he'd be helping till back to school was done with little did I know I was gonna need ear plugs. But I'm getting ahead of myself a bit. I had him and one other person helping me. I had been working the department since I started and knew it well enough so I told the two to zone the area to get to learn it. The guy from the garden center is like okay I can do that and starts at it right away. However Elvis starts putting up stock right away. He has no clue where anything goes and with every box he picks up he has to ask where it goes. Even if it was six boxes of notebooks which all went in the same alley. This I was okay with and after a while the other guy starts answering Elvis for me. After our first break Elvis starts whistling the presidential march. I listen and think damn he's a really good whistler. Then after two hours of the whistling the garden center guy asks if there is anything in the steel (extra large heavy duty shelves that pallets of merchandise can fit on for those who don't know) and being nice I give he somethings to search for so at least one of us can get away. Oh did I mention he never changed songs. Two more hours of this pass and finally I snapped I yelled at him to shut up or change songs. Which at this he comes to where I'm standing and says you don't have to be so sarcastic. I told him straight out Elvis I'm being honest shut up, change songs, or your going to killed for driving one of us insanity. Gardener guy was behind me and he said Elvis I have t agree with her. One of my bosses just happened to be working near by and over heard this exchange and yelled Elvis I agree with them also.
    There were several other things this guy did. These two things were probably the events that made up my mind about him. But anyway the only reason I brought this up was he sat next to me on the bus I guess his mom stopped or wouldn't give him a ride to where ever.
    The greatest things ever thought up were forgotten before they were ever said.

Isn't Dolly Parton still alive?
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Alive and kicking still. She runs her own theme park in Tennessee (called DollyWorld, I actually like going there even though I loathe country music).
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Clarity

I thought I'd clarify my little grammatical error above. I didn't mean to make it sound like Dolly Parton is dead but all the other people I didn't feel like typing out the names of were dead. I had about four hours of sleep thanks to cat and fiance, went to a family reunion, and babysat all that day so I think my english should be allowed to have a few mistakes.
        The greatest things ever thought up were forgotten before they were ever said.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
          Alive and kicking still. She runs her own theme park in Tennessee (called DollyWorld, I actually like going there even though I loathe country music).
          Actually it's Dollywood :P
          "You get what anyone gets... You get a lifetime" Death

Comment

I wouldn't have given the guy any warning. I would have just used a box cutter to slit his throat >.< That song would have totten annoying after about 20 minutes

Comment

Working...
            X