Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things Turn...interesting. Churchlady part2.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Customer Beating Robot View Post
    I am not saying physically hit her, but do something equivalent. She picks on you because you won't fight back. And that only encourages her to keep harrassing you. You make her life hell everytime she makes yours hell, and she will get tired of going to jail. She is having fun, because she can take it out on you and there are no consequences. She seems to be following you around and runining your life. She may even ruin your business, and you don't seem to even care. Unless you move to the other side of the country, chances are good that she will track you down.
    I believe that in one particular installment of the story, he did tell her off, and the cops did threaten to arrest her at one point.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Telling her off and threatening arrest is good but personally, I would get a restraining order against her and then follow her around town. Every store she goes into, I would go into and all the cops on her. (It all depends on who was there first, but people are rarely going to remember that she came in first.) Do this all day for a few days, and she will get sick of you. Harrass her or take at the very least push back when she pushes. Not just once, but every single time.

I am just saying to go on the offensive. From one of the posts, this lady is suspected of causing you to fall at Lowe's. She has the potential to actually do you harm. Yes she is a psycho in the literal sense. Although you may laugh at her, she is very very dangerous. Of course, this is America and you are free to do as you choose.

Comment

THat's the thing though (excuse typos. Laptop)

I can't honestly say she pushed. Just as I can't say she didn't. I'm putting serious distance between she and I, almost 100 miles total, if you figure the distance from the store I worked at, and where I'm hoping to open spring of next year.

OH, good news. (side note) I was approved for director status on youtube. Expect to see some movies coming soon! I've started writing on one centered around here
        Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

I would never harass someone in return for harassment. If someone's that crazy - and it sounds like this woman is - you STAY AWAY. I agree that a restraining order is a very good idea, but following her around is NOT. For one thing, this is also harassment/stalking. The police and her pastor are on repsac's side now; they would soon get sick of him if he mimicked her antics. And she would claim to be the victim of "evil". Psychos just don't think the way other people do. In her mind, she's completely justified to do what she's been doing. If she got that sort of behavior in return, she'd escalate to something truly dangerous.

Comment

Quoth Eireann View Post
            I would never harass someone in return for harassment. If someone's that crazy - and it sounds like this woman is - you STAY AWAY. I agree that a restraining order is a very good idea, but following her around is NOT. For one thing, this is also harassment/stalking.
            In cases like this, it's not a good idea to "fight fire with fire." I'd avoid the nutjob. However, be aware that restraining orders are usually worthless. Sure, it's a good idea in principle, but rarely do they accomplish much. What I mean is, suppose the bitch (putting it nicely) shows up at your house? By the time the cops show up, she could be long gone, and it would just be your word against hers. Keep in mind too, that they usually won't bust her unless she actually does something. Also, suppose she finds out your favorite hangouts, and decides to frequent them? If you'd even set foot in there, *you* would be violating the order!

How do I know this? My then-gf and I went through this crap at college. Before we started dating, she was with a real piece of crap. This guy treated her like shit--he would beat her, follow her around, and was just a prick. After she dumped him, he just wouldn't go away. He'd call her house at night, and would sometimes show up outside any building she had classes in. No matter what she said, he just wouldn't go away. It took an order from the college police banning him from campus, plus a restraining order against him. Neither worked, since he simply claimed he "lived nearby." He'd tail us when we went out--we'd be at a restaurant or even in the park, and he'd be watching us. Things got so bad, we had to go to the next town over simply to hang out.

However, I dealt with him. He showed up at her place for her nephew's birthday. After lunch, she and I were in the kitchen cleaning things up...and I let it slip that if I caught him, or found out that he'd hurt her...I'd kill him. As soon as I said that, I stuck the knife I was holding into the counter. That got results--I'm sure he shit his pants as he was running away from the house! But, I got results--he never bothered her after that. Later though, he got arrested for getting a 13-year-old girl pregnant and is (or was) in jail.

The police and her pastor are on repsac's side now; they would soon get sick of him if he mimicked her antics. And she would claim to be the victim of "evil". Psychos just don't think the way other people do. In her mind, she's completely justified to do what she's been doing. If she got that sort of behavior in return, she'd escalate to something truly dangerous.
            Exactly. Psychos are truly not right. They see themselves as a 'victim' and will do whatever it takes to solve problems, and will resort to violence. They will do things for a reaction...and when they get a response, they'll claim they were the "true victim." In other words, if they don't get their way... Look out!
            Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

But did you go to the sermon?!?

Comment

Quoth ihatethenba68 View Post
                That pastor did a very cool thing for you. I also like the fact that he is going to preach that sermon too. I'd like to see the look on churchlady's face. Bonus points for metal music driving them nuts. Your friend was very badass too by the way.
                I am willing to bet that it goes over this woman's head.
                "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

If she is a stalker, and it sounds like she is, you should not have anything to do with her. You should not even speak to her...not even to tell her to leave you alone. Treat it like a stalking situation and get the cops involved.

BTW, a restraining order is useless. You can get one, but all it will do is give the cops something else to charge her with when (not if, WHEN) she violates it. A friend of mine got beaten up on her front lawn in broad daylight by a guy she had a restraining order against.

Comment

Quoth Customer Beating Robot View Post
                    Telling her off and threatening arrest is good but personally, I would get a restraining order against her and then follow her around town. Every store she goes into, I would go into and all the cops on her. (It all depends on who was there first, but people are rarely going to remember that she came in first.) Do this all day for a few days, and she will get sick of you. Harrass her or take at the very least push back when she pushes. Not just once, but every single time.
                    And then repsac's no better than her, and could very well wind up getting arrested himself. Not only are you suggesting he commit criminal harrasment, but also giving false information to the police. Should he get caught, then he'll be the one behind bars.

As it stands, rep's in the best possible situation here. She's got a criminal record, and is noted by her own church. Both of which has a pretty damning situation if she tries again. As well, rep has something against the landlord if he needs to. Why screw all that up for some petty revenge? Taking the high road is the better choice. Every encounter she does is just another chunk of soil from that hole she's digging.
                    I AM the evil bastard!
                    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

So did you ever catch that sermon, or a transcript thereof?

Comment

Working...
                      X