This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Department stores *sigh* View Post

On a side note. DONT watch Final Destination movies when you work in a stockroom. NOT fun. =P
    Too late.

At least I don't think I have to worry about nail guns going apeshit and nailing me to a wall. But I do have many other opportunities to be maimed or killed.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      Too late.

At least I don't think I have to worry about nail guns going apeshit and nailing me to a wall. But I do have many other opportunities to be maimed or killed.
      Hear hear.

I cheat death every time I go to work; there's the chance I could get sucked through the engine of a 767 or an A300, a ton and a half container could squash me like a bug, I could get run over by any number of things totalling well over two tons.

The life of a cargo monkey is rather dangerous.

Arghetlam@CS ~ $ sudo awesome

Comment

Quoth Arghetlam View Post
        Hear hear.

I cheat death every time I go to work; .
        I can say the same thing except for me it's the commute... I bike in Salt Lake... that is dangerous in and of its own.
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

@the hotel: left for the day at 7am and a guy jumped the chest high front desk and robbed us at 715

@the burger hut: had an electric stove catch fire and burn through 2 layers of natural gas hose before i put it out.
          This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
          my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
          X