This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Flood of '08

the mens room urinal decided to declare war on the building and flooded the back quarter of the store. i figure an artists rendition is the easiest way to explain it.
    Attached Files
    Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Sounds like what happened down the street from my work today.

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/s...8-2682,00.html

Comment

That had to have really sucked! How long did it take for everything to be cleaned up?
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Quoth Shangri-laschild View Post
        That had to have really sucked! How long did it take for everything to be cleaned up?
        took a few days for the carpet to dry, but it still smells like wet carpet. and toilet water. i figure there was probably about a half inch of standing water back there.
        Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

Quoth B&NGoddess View Post
          took a few days for the carpet to dry, but it still smells like wet carpet. and toilet water. i figure there was probably about a half inch of standing water back there.
          Just curious, but how do you tell the difference in scent between toilet water and the perfume in the same "family"?
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
          X