This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and that would be a trailer hitch

for those who do carryouts, aren't trailer hitches a bitch? I kicked one again yesterday and cut my leg

Wait until you actually have one on the back of your vehicle. Everytime you load the back with groceries, you'll bang your knees on it.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

hopefully that'll only be 2-3 more months

Comment

I like my trailer hitch. It's gonna help carry my scooter when I move.
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Couple weeks my band was playing at a hafla and I went to get something out of the back of the van. I ended up sitting on the bumper, holding my shin and rocking back and forth, giving my impressive collection of swear words a real workout.

Damn trailer hitch. I had a black and blue place on my leg for a week!

Comment

I have a pretty high pain tolerence, so it's mostly just annoying, this one I reacted with an eye roll

Comment

We used to have one that stuck out a bit farther than average. One day DH came out and found a nasty note on his windshield about how he should have a red flag on it!
              Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

I hated the back-ends of *all* vehicles when I was a bagger. Trailer hitches to the shins, car trunk lids slamming down on my head, van doors slicing open my arm(still have the 7 inch scar), it was always something.
                What's going on? Where are we going? And why are we in this hand-basket!?!

Comment

ive questioned the parentage of many a hitch and renamed them "shin breakers" with good reason. gets funny looks when i go to napa and request one
                  This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
                  my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

Yes, they do hurt like a bitch.
                    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
                    X