Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I seriously need off the sinking ship (vent, long, sorry)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I seriously need off the sinking ship (vent, long, sorry)

This place is getting worse every single day. Our hotel workers our truly incompetitent, they misquote guests hourly at least, they send people to me that aren't even asking for reservations, apparently the fact that even though I have never been to New Jersey my inability to know where a mall is and having to admit that I didn't know because I wasn't at the hotel is a personal failing on my part. I disagree with company policies (namely that we don't price match 3rd party website unless the person books online), I don't like the very existence of my department, I'm so sick of telling people I'm in house when I'm not because there is no way in hell that I can provide the same service as someone in house because *gasp* I'm not in house. I've given up trying to explain to people why I can't check if their fax has come in yet while still pretending to be in house, I'm tired of "escape dialog" to explain why I don't know where stuff is, I'm tired of acting like I'm a complete idiot for the sake of making it look like I'm at the hotel (because apparently it is better to be stupid than in central).
    Add onto that managers who can't make up their mind, they want us to shorten our calls to save the center money, then when we do shorten our calls they get upset that we obviously aren't following the sales process because our calls are too short. They also refuse to make the hotels to fill out their websites then bitch at us that our confirmation isn't high enough, well what do you expect, the hotels refuse to give us the information we need to sell them.
    God I hope I can get that second night audit job... if not, I've got enough saved that I can go off of just one job for a while and this job certainly isn't worth keeping.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

*hugs and hands over booze and cookies*

I sincerely hope you get the night audit job. I really do. CRS sucks hardcore.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      *hugs and hands over booze and cookies*

I sincerely hope you get the night audit job. I really do. CRS sucks hardcore.
      thank you... and if I don't I'll start looking outside the hotel industry... perhaps retail again... or if I stay in call centers work for a better company, like Qwest.

Comment

I didn't know you worked in retail. Did you work for a department store or a general merchandise store?
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
          I didn't know you worked in retail. Did you work for a department store or a general merchandise store?
          I worked for Long's Drugs, which for those people not on the west coast that is similar to Walgreens and CVS.

Comment

Working...
          X