Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote we have it translated into various languages, so that all colloquials can be accounted for... so anyone should be able to understand it all in their local vernacular - making life much easier!

(I'm not sure that 'dickhead' adequately translates to 'penis'...)

Slyt
    When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

if you don't understand"dickhead" just use west bromwich albion supporter
      "Light a fire for someone and he will be warm all day,
      set light to someone and he will be warm for the rest of his life" Sir Samuel Vimes

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

Comment

Quoth AdvancedFlea View Post
        I'm from England, so is Ade and everyone else I work with. the "Mess" would be closer to the correct use of the english language than you are probibly used to
        uh. No. It's not. (As you well know!)

That said, I think the revolt would have gone rather poorly if we'd been told in advance that we would be giving up that delightful invective for just a few years of non-larcenous tax. Now we've the tax, but bloody poor slang.

Who's "steeve?"

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
          uh. No. It's not. (As you well know!)

That said, I think the revolt would have gone rather poorly if we'd been told in advance that we would be giving up that delightful invective for just a few years of non-larcenous tax. Now we've the tax, but bloody poor slang.

Who's "steeve?"
          Steeve is...well..Steeve. (thats hwo he spells it)

to be frank, he's an old guy we work with who does nothing but fuck shit up and complain. he's moving onto a new job soon and, I kid you not, he actually complained in his resignation letter
          -The one, The Only, AdvancedFlea-

Stick that in your blog and smoke it.

A guide for customers about retail

Comment

Pretty funny stuff, but you, ah, you might wanna pin a language warning on the title of the post. Caught me a bit off guard.
            "Respect: to admit that something one may not enjoy or prefer might still have great value." ~L. Munoa

Comment

Quoth gaspode View Post
              if you don't understand"dickhead" just use west bromwich albion supporter
              Bwaahahahahaaaa

Saucer of milk for Table 2, please!

What's your issue with them?
              When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Lets think, my issue with albion fans,how long have you got?
                well i am a wolverhampton wanderers supporter and they are our greatest local rival, think of two local rival teams close to you and times the animosity between them by 100.The only two good things to come from West Bromwich are Phil Lynott and Robert Plant
                set light to someone and he will be warm for the rest of his life" Sir Samuel Vimes

Comment

??? Wasn't Phil Lynott Irish?

And I thought you were going to say something about someone who beat someone else... Like ArenaBoy and I

Now... times them by 100?? You seriously want me to believe there's that much more than between, say, Everton and Liverpool?? Arsenal and... anyone else in London?? MU and... the rest of the world?

Comment

sorry to everyone about wondering of topic ,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Lynott, oh yes very bad rivalry, fighting in the streets and suchlike.

Comment

/continued derail...

Ah..ok... just I heard a bit of an interview with him, and he was asked what it was like to be black and Irish.. and he said something about a pint of Guinness...

Comment

I should point out that I am also a wolves fan...and I work with a bunch of baggies fans
                        -The one, The Only, AdvancedFlea-

Stick that in your blog and smoke it.

A guide for customers about retail

Comment

Working...
                        X