Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heck at the pizza place we have to work right next to 485F ovens. when the HVAC system goes down (and even when it does not) we sweat our brains out.

even if I am not cooking doing dishes around a sprayer putting out 185F water makes for wringing my shirt out every hour or so a requirement. with NO appreciable ventilation in the dish area the sweat just pours off of me in the summer.

working in the land of Green and Gold where you can get frostbite and sunburn on the same day in July
    Last edited by Racket_Man; 06-12-2008, 03:56 PM.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
      heck at the pizza place we have to work right next to 485F ovens. when the HVAC system goes down (and even when it does not) we sweat our brains out.
      The air conditioning at supermart (my last place to work...aka; BP-Supermart) was ALLWAYS breaking down. thing is the refridgerant lines that went back to the motors ran under the counter-floor. the thing is, and many people don't seem to realise this, the coolant returning to the motors is HOT. the air conditioning unit was very unrelyable and allways used to break down in the summer, when the sun was beating down on the BLACK roof. wasn't so bad in the winter...in the summer...not good.
      Last edited by Ree; 06-14-2008, 12:36 PM. Reason: Excessive quoting
      -The one, The Only, AdvancedFlea-

Stick that in your blog and smoke it.

A guide for customers about retail

Comment

Wednesday: 97 F
        Add: body armor and weapons firing

Equals: FLIPPIN' HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

THAT kinda snow? Holy smokes, where ARE you?!
          Idaho, land of potatoes and snow in June. And occasionally in July. It's predicted 80's and sunny next week.
          "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

......ew.....I'm glad I'm not in Tater-land. *Shudders* Love your taters, though. <3
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth Megg View Post
              Idaho, land of potatoes and snow in June. And occasionally in July. It's predicted 80's and sunny next week.
              here was me thinking you were gonna say austrailia XD
              -The one, The Only, AdvancedFlea-

Stick that in your blog and smoke it.

A guide for customers about retail

Comment

Working...
              X