This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chastity Belt

So I'm sitting at my desk the other day and one of the dispatchers comes in. She's standing and chatting with some of the officers but there's a filing cabinet patially blocking people from a little above the waist down. Suddenly I hear them talking about the chastity belt that her brother got her. I'm a bit confused but I figure it's some sort of joke. I keep listening and realize that they are actually talking about something and I'll admit the curiosity and confusion growing quite a bit. She came around and said hi and asks me if I've seen her chastity belt. Before I can say anything I realize she's pointing at her belt. Upon looking closer I see her belt buckle. It's one of these...
    http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ild/Buckle.jpg

I just have to say, I love the people I work with

Edit: Link is safe for work
    Last edited by Shangri-laschild; 06-11-2008, 09:12 AM.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

I don't get it.
    You're focusing on the problem. If you focus on the problem, you can't see the solution. Never focus on the problem! --From Patch Adams

Comment

Quoth BrightEyedKitty View Post
      I don't get it.
      Her brother didn't want guys trying to screw with her so he got her a knife belt buckle and called it a chastity belt
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Its not a knife belt buckle...

Its a THROWING STAR!
        Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

Quoth Horsetuna View Post
          Its not a knife belt buckle...

Its a THROWING STAR!
          I stand corrected

Comment

I MUST have it!!!

please tell me i can order it online somewhere

Comment

HOLY S**T I want one!

Comment

I looked online but the closest I can find is
                http://www.joyenterprises.com/wholes...ckle_12415.asp

I'll have to ask her where he got it but he may have just made it for her.

Comment

I wonder how legal something like that is... I would check before I went and bought one...

Comment

Quoth VenomX View Post
                    I wonder how legal something like that is... I would check before I went and bought one...
                    I work in a police department and she was showing it to the officers so I believe that it is legal at least here.

Comment

Yes, but she is a dispatcher and they do know her.

I know here that when I asked the local police about knives I got different answers each time. A few didn't know, a few said no bigger than the size of normal palm of a hand, a few said 6 inches.....

Comment

I don't know about belt buckle, but I have the same thing on my dresser at home. Picked it up at the local celtic faire, at a little sword/knife booth for around $20 iirc. Has a little belt clip on the back, but I never wear it anywhere, just got it because it looked neat and reminded me of the glaive in Krull.

Comment

Quoth VenomX View Post
                          Of course you can skip all that by getting a concealed weapon permit.

As far as legality of some knives (or darts which is what a throwing star is). It varies from state to state. Some states baned throwing stars completely while others have no laws regarding em.
                          I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

DO WANT.

Quoth LostMyMind View Post
                            Of course you can skip all that by getting a concealed weapon permit.
                            Is it concealed if it's a belt buckle? I don't know if my city's CCW permit ordinance covers that.

I should ask the local police department. Would probably be the biggest WTF moment of their day.
                            Ah, tally-ho, yippety-dip, and zing zang spillip! Looking forward to bullying off for the final chukka?

Comment

In my city it is almost impossible to get a CW permit unless you are a female or have a very good reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X