Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You prefer perhaps that you be able to get concealed weapons permits for a bad reason?
    My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

Quoth VenomX View Post
      Yes, but she is a dispatcher and they do know her.

I know here that when I asked the local police about knives I got different answers each time. A few didn't know, a few said no bigger than the size of normal palm of a hand, a few said 6 inches.....
      It was visible enough that they would have warned her since they knew she'd be walking around where the other PDs could see it. They're pretty good about that and I've talked to them about my knife before.
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Quoth Saydrah View Post
        You prefer perhaps that you be able to get concealed weapons permits for a bad reason?
        What I mean is having just "as protection" for the reason. When I inquired about getting one from the sheriff I was told that unless I was a female or had a very good reason besides just for protection that I would be turned down.

Quoth Shangri-laschild View Post
        It was visible enough that they would have warned her since they knew she'd be walking around where the other PDs could see it. They're pretty good about that and I've talked to them about my knife before.
        I understand that. I was kinda meaning before members of CS.com go buying something like it they may wish to find out if its legal in their area.

Comment

Quoth Bradester View Post
          Is it concealed if it's a belt buckle? I don't know if my city's CCW permit ordinance covers that.
          I've seen small pistol (working one) that "locks" on the belt buckle. And most people seeing that kind of display on the belt wouldn't think it detaches. So yeah, it's not in a triple locked box. so pull out the permit.
          I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

Working...
          X