This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was poisoned....

My brother in law works two jobs. He works the first one most of the week and the second one he works 3 days of midnight at the gas station that I work at.

I have yet to talk to him but this is what I have heard so far....

So yesterday he gets off the first job and goes home for like a little bit and then heads to the second job. He gets the money, they read the pumps for the shift change. He starts to go outside and drops to the ground, he doesnt remember a thing after that. Customers run over to him and some run inside and let the inside guy(my uncle) know to call 911.

My uncle calls 911 then my house because he doesnt have my sisters new number memorized. I call my sister and tell her and when I hang up the phone rings and its my uncle again. He said he needs to know how to spell my BIL's last name and his age. I am thinking this is bad if they cant get that info from my BIL.

My mom heads over to watch the kids so my sister can go up to the hospital. I am sticking by the phone waiting for any info and because I am worried.

He started at 9pm and this happened at like 9:30pm. No updates until my mom came over around 1am and told me they found a drug in his system and they have no clue where it came from.

So someone at his first job may have slipped something into his drink or food. Thing is he only worked with one other person yesterday so it was either him or a customer.

My sister called me and told me she searched the internet for the drug name and its listed as an ingredient in........

BIRTH CONTROL! The Pill.

More info as I get it....

Jesus!
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Where in the world do you live where all these freak shows and people who drug your drinks are?
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Oh no! I hope he's okay!
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Please keep us updated. I'm keeping him in my prayers. Hope they figure out who was deplorable enough to do something and make them pay (with jail time, etc., I'm NOT condoning violence in anyway, though in this case, it'd be justified).

Comment

Small update....

I found out he had a seizure before. Years ago when a close relative died he refused to eat or drink and it caught up to him.

Yesterday another relative died, he had little sleep from working 1st job during the day then 2nd at night, then going back to first job then 2nd job where he then had the seizure.

He is also taking some kind of medicene for his back.

They think the stress from his relative dieing, lack of major sleep, back medicene, and the "BC drug" all had a part in what happened.

As far as I know they have no clue how the "BC drug" got into his system. If it was me I would be demanding someone look into it and then press charges but from what I am hearing nothing is happening.

Comment

OMG! That's a really big overload your BIL had on his body. He's in my prayers.
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
              X