X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Horsetuna View Post
    IS tequila the one with the bug in it? :P
    No, the worm is in mescal, not tequila.

Here is a rundown of all the burn/fire/smoke accidents my SCA tribe has had over the years.

There is a running joke that we are the most flamable household in the SCA and that we are cursed. Our combustablity is the stuff of legend. Most of us have had at least one noteworthy accident involving fire. And what really kills me is that we tend to be VERY CAREFUL, so I think maybe we ARE curse.

http://64.71.51.112/paintedwheel_com/Foof.html

Comment

Hehee.

I should PM you with the ballad I wrote about our SCA groups' baron - he nearly set SASKATCHEWAN on fire! (And he has pictures to prove it!).

As our baroness put it: "I moved my butt. I didnt want to be known as the Baroness who burned down Quad WAr!"'

PS - The burn seems to be doing ok. I accidentally rubbed some skin off though after the blister had subsided. Now its going a bit brownish green. :P

Joy. An infection. And I've been so careful too (Daily changing of bandages, rinsing and polysporin...)
      Last edited by Horsetuna; 06-23-2008, 10:07 PM.
      Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

Please do, I'd love to read it!

Comment

I put it up in Literacy!

PS - trying to get in touch with the Urgent Care clinic right now. I'm leaking goo from my burn!
          Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

I read that as 'I'm leaking goo from my bum!'
            "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth Horsetuna View Post
              trying to get in touch with the Urgent Care clinic right now. I'm leaking goo from my burn!
              Depending on the type of goo that could just be the 'juice' from a ruptured blister, but yeah... if you're not sure, definitely get that checked out.

*eyes time*

Or, you know, let us know how it turned out.
              ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
              And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

I burned the end of my finger the other day whilst sealing the ends of my synthetic dreads with a lighter. Molten plastic hurts! Was too lazy to get the toothpaste, though, so now I have a massive blister. I'm tempted to pop it, but then I won't be able to eat Pringles for a while. Conundrum...=P
                God made me a cannibal to fix problems like you. - Angelspit, '100%'

I'm sorry, I'm not authorised to give a f**k.

Comment

Working...
                X