This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have Joined the Club!

And by 'the club' I mean the group of CSRs who have been called a bitch by a customer!

I'm putting it here because it wasn't really sucky (for me, anyway). I've been laughing about it all day.

Phone rings. I answer.

Me: Thank you for calling >bookstore<, how may I help you?

There was a burst of static, then....

Woman: Helllllooooooo? Whaaaat?

OK, I figure, bad connection. I raise my voice and say clearly and at a slightly slower pace:

Me: Thank you for calling >bookstore<, how may I help you?

Woman: Never mind, y'all a bitch! >click<

Me:

Really, a bitch? All of us? Seriously, if you shriek "Whaaaaat?" at me over the phone I'm going to assume you didn't hear me the first time.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

I didn't even know there was a club! I hope my membership fees aren't due anytime soon though...
    Michael: Maybe you'll be inspired by the boat party tonight and start a career as a pirate.
    Tobias: I haven't packed for that.
    <3 Arrested Development

Comment

does getting flipped the bird get you in to that club? I had to deny a customer entry into one of our doors because it was closed, but I had to open it to throw some carts in, and apparently doing your job when there are managers nearby is a bird worthy offense

Comment

While serving my time in the Call Center from hell, I was called a bitch so many times that I must surely have a lifetime membership to the club.
        "I guess they see another cash cow just waiting to be dry humped." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

I found it funny when I worked in a Call Center how I would go from one call where I was so nice, they thought I was a machine, to the next in the same tone, and be the Evil Bitch from hell.

I never was actually called a bitch though. I was told that I was a messenger of satan though, does that count?
          "I just figured you would be terrified, and I would be sarcastic about it."

Comment

Working...
          X