This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I've learned EQ's real identity

I seriously think that EQ is really the evening shuttle driver at the hotel I work at... seriously, when I looked at the folio box looking at all the folios I had to organize he said "wow, it looks like your shift is going to suck, here, have some cookies in advance"... almost exactly like EQ does on the board.
    ...so I'm onto you EQ
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Oh my god! You've learn't my Sekket Identity! Noooooes!

Not me, sorry toots. But thanks for playing!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      Not me, sorry toots. But thanks for playing!
      I kinda figured that... but when I heard the shuttle driver say it, it was like... wait a tick, where have I heard that before... OH YEAH!

Comment

Heeeeheeee.... I has a doppleganger that think's like me! WHEEEeeee!
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Only isnt EQ a girl?
          Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

Someone else said it better; "Girls may be girls, Guys may be guys and children are definately FBI agents."

Comment

Quoth Horsetuna View Post
              Only isnt EQ a girl?
              yeah, but the CS strip doesn't take into account gender either (it has deckyrose as a guy, and I'm pretty sure they're a girl, and they have me as a girl, and I'm pretty sure I'm a guy... *checks*... yup)

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                yeah, but the CS strip doesn't take into account gender either (it has deckyrose as a guy, and I'm pretty sure they're a girl, and they have me as a girl, and I'm pretty sure I'm a guy... *checks*... yup)
                *checks if Smiley's a guy too*

Hey... trowser snake!

Comment

Someone else said it better; "Girls may be girls, Guys may be guys and children are definately FBI agents."
                  I thought it was "On the internet the guys are guys, the girls are guys, and the children are FBI Agents,"
                  ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                  And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                    I thought it was "On the internet the guys are guys, the girls are guys, and the children are FBI Agents,"
                    That's the one! Thank you Dude. Have a cookie.

*feeds cookies to Dude*

Comment

That's the one! Thank you Dude. Have a cookie.

*feeds cookies to Dude*
                      Mmmmm.... cookies....
                      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
                      X