This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah drunks and short shorts

This wasn't really sucky, so I think it fits here, if not then sorry!

Drunks
    I had one really amusing drunk guy on my table (I don't know why the supervisor or security didn't kick him out to be honest, he was plastered) anyway his friend was asking him "Hey do you remember when you worked for that bank in London?" and he goes "Oh yeah, that! I won!"

He kept asking everyone where the server was because he wanted another drink (wasn't happening ) and the girl beside him, who wasn't with the group, says "well maybe they aren't coming because you told them you'd put a boot up their ass!" I didn't hear that part, since he showed up when I was on my break, I think his exact words were "bootfuck" though.

Short shorts

Possibly one of the most disturbingly amusing things that has happened thus far at my job. So I'm dealing to one guy and the supervisor is standing there talking to him, and we're all kind of joking around and then he points out this guy standing by the slots who is wearing the most disturbing pair of shorts that should never grace a behind that old. And he looks like he's posing so that we can get a better look. Seriously, if you've seen Reno 911, think of the shorts the one guy wears in that, and then have them riding up a 50+ year old guy's behind. Just no.

The customer I'm dealing to is teasing the supervisor saying that her boyfriend isn't going to know what hit him when she gets home, and he'll be wondering where her fantasies of short shorts come from.
    “Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste.”

-Charles Bukowski

short shorts... ugh, those are the bane of humanity... my roommate actually came out of his room once wearing short shorts and asked if he thought they'd be good for running... I told him that of course they'd work well for running
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

hmmm put him in those tan SEAL shorts. i've a couple of guys wearing them. at least they cover more booty than hooter-shorts do, but not by much.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        hmmm put him in those tan SEAL shorts.
        If you get the SEAL shorts made in France, would it be right to call them "phoque me" shorts?
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          If you get the SEAL shorts made in France, would it be right to call them "phoque me" shorts?
          Oh good, someone ELSE knows that word and finds it hilarious.

Comment

Working...
          X