Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a friend of mine studied to be a travel agent person for a spell. SHe said it was Doesn't Ever Leave teh Airport or DOn't Ever Let Them Aboard. I gather nothing changed in almost 20 (!) years.

since when was it 20 years> Eek

Comment

Quoth Bramblerose View Post
      a friend of mine studied to be a travel agent person for a spell. SHe said it was Doesn't Ever Leave teh Airport or DOn't Ever Let Them Aboard. I gather nothing changed in almost 20 (!) years.

since when was it 20 years> Eek
      and here's the truly terrifying part... Delta still has the best service in Salt Lake
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Back in the late '70s/early '80s, Delta was having a run of bad luck (two major incidents are referred to informally by the aviation safety community as "Delta Dallas 1" and "Delta Dallas 2"), I was considering getting a custom T-shirt with an extension of an old saying:

Once is happenstance
        Twice is circumstance
        Three times is enemy action
        Four five six times is Delta
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

mental note....don't fly to Salt Lake.

Comment

Quoth Bramblerose View Post
            mental note....don't fly to Salt Lake.
            actually Salt Lake very rarely has cancellations due to problems on our end (we've staid open through a blizzard before)... the problem is when people need a plane to say, Chicago, or New York, or Atlanta and those airports are closed... Salt Lake only has a lot of stranded passengers in those situations because we have so many transfers.
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
            X