Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told my agent when he said about he white shirt that I didnt have one and as it was 4pm I wouldnt have time to get one until the weekend

they were fine with it but asked about me wearing a white shirt on Monday (they asked me back for Mon/Tue) and I told them I had asked my agent about getting one on the weekened. They were cool with it as far as I can tell, none of them wore white anyway!?!?!?!?

Im a temp, what are they going to do ? fire me.... I dont think so

I enjoyed the job for the most part, it was a little frustrating as they werent expecting to have me for 4 days, so I had to make do with whatever equipment they had spare

yesterday it was a FILTHY broke down nasty chair, at the end of the day I told them I wasnt prepared to sit in that tomorrow and they would need to find something better as it was killing my back and neck

today I had no mouse for my laptop so I only got half of the work done I have in the past three days... I told them that no mouse would slow me down, then I sat around for TWO FREAKING HOURS asking for work as I needed information sheets before I could do anything else

at the end of the day the person looking after me was like, you didnt get a lot done today and I retiterated the mouseless laptop and the fact I asked twice for the information to get on with my current work and when told to "wait" I asked for work in the mean time which I was given and completed... they seemed happy
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
    X