This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blergh

I hate hate HATE calling in sick to work. But for about a week now I'd been running a mild fever, and could feel sickness coming on, so it was a relief when I was sick enough to actually call in yesterday. Spent the day in bed, took multiple naps, etc, and by nightfall actually felt halfways decent.

Woke up this morning with plenty of energy, still a little sniffly but mostly ok. But now that I've been here an hour and a half, the fever is returning and I'm starting to sneeze again. NOOOOOOOO!! Cannot afford to get sick!!!

Blargh. Stupid job. Stupid already-used-up sick days....
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

that sounds like my major alergy attacks, mild fever, head clogged to the point that im breathing through my mouth, cant hear. takes a trip to the doc for my annual shot to kill it. i would say take dayquil, but i dont want you to be miserable, hope ya get to feeling better.
    This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
    my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

We already have a flu going around here. Yes, I caught it. Went home in the morning sick on Tuesday and just came back today. Happily, we can use our vacation toward sick days once our sick days are gone.
      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
      HR believes the first person in the door
      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
      Document everything
      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

We have quite the headcold travelling around campus right now, actually. I'm just getting over it myself. Had to take the weekend off from working in the caf because I could barely stand up.

Comment

Working...
        X