This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy song, happy dance...

And no, it's not because Numbnuts has been sacked. He now claims he's going into the Air Force. Suuuuure. Whatever.

This time I'm celebrating because corporate finally decided to get rid of the dollar aisle in all our stores.

No more dusty, musty boxes full of crap coming in with us having no place in the dollar aisle to put it. No more "massaging the planogram" (Insert your double entendres here) to try and cram more crap onto the shelves. No more weird-tasting chocolate bars and other foodstuffs that have been sitting in a warehouse for God knows how long and have no expiration dates that I can tell.

Honestly, with all the dollar stores that have sprung up like weeds in the past few years (We have a Dollar Tree in our strip mall and a Family Dollar across the street), what did we need that shit for in the first place?
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

hurray! *joins in the happy dance*

Comment

Good for you. Maybe the other thing (afraid to type it in fear of jinxing it) will happen soon.
      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        No more "massaging the planogram" (Insert your double entendres here)
        But ..but..thats what I specialized in!.. Although where Im from we call it a "Happy ending".. LOL

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          No more "massaging the planogram"
          haha I never used to be that gentle when I had to fit 15 rows of crap into the space of eight

I would "fuck the planogram"

as in I would look at the planogram, back to my manager and then back to the planogram and say "fuck"

never got told off for it either
          I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
            I would "fuck the planogram"

as in I would look at the planogram, back to my manager and then back to the planogram and say "fuck"

Dammit, I just cleaned this screen...
            "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - George Patton

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Super duper secret about dollar aisles: They're to keep customers in the store and not rushing to the nearest Dollar Tree.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't tell anyone else.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
              X