This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh? Creepy call.

I was answering the switchboard today and got the oddest call. Maybe it was a prank, I don't know.

I get a call that's slightly staticy or faint. Either way, I couldn't hear him very well, which, mixed with the heavy accent made understanding him hard. It sounds like he's trying to talk to me rather than be transfered but I have no clue what he wants.

After tons of asking him to repeat himself I made out the following lines...

-Something about liking my figure? (maybe...he kept repeating this one but I couldn't quite catch it)
    -He can't talk to me in person because he's nervous
    -He's convinced that it's me that he is trying to reach
    -He sees me often, but from the above line, I'm assuming we've never talked

What the fuck? And no, it didn't actually sound like the "hey, I see you in the halls but am too nervous to say hi" type thing. Well, it did, but add in a hell of a lot of creepy to it. I couldn't figure out what was going on, so he got hung up on.

Just found out he also called our student activities center. I'm not sure if he also called me or was transfered to me and either it was a prank or he still thought he was talking to the same person. I'm possibly not being very good at explaining what was so creepy, but it very much was. On the plus side, it's a long distance number.....though on the down side, we're a college with tons of out of town students so that might not mean much.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall
Working...
X