This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, they finally managed to do it

People who know me know that I am insanely loyal. I hate believing less than the best about anyone, I HATE it when people I like fight, I hang onto relationships even after they become harmful, I shop at the same stores for years because they treated me great once, etc. It takes a lot for me to break something off and go elsewhere.

But my office has finally done it. It's not one big thing, just lots of little things. Repeated incompetent micro-management, then anger because I did exactly what I was told but 'should have known better.' The CEO constantly trying to re-arrange our office. Indecision. Bad money management. Much much more.

I'm not leaving my job right away--I want to get another writing job, and need to build my portfolio up. I've written 1 1/2 of our quarterly newsletters, and I'd like to have at least 3 1/2 for my portfolio, along with the year's worth of weekly email newsletters that I've done. Hopefully sometime in the summer I'll be able to find something else that pays a decent wage and isn't quite so insane. I can't take this much longer.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Are you looking for writing to add to your portfolio or just art?
    If writing PM me, I may have a way to get that portfolio padded faster.

Comment

Working...
    X